Sunday, December 28, 2008

We are home!

The kids couldn't get enough of Baby Evan!
Grandma Starla and Grandpa Tom
Christmas Eve
This elf has been on our tree as long as I can remember.
Grandma got her first computer!
Colin was so happy with his new Santa suit.
The hat says it all.
Yo! Ho, ho, Merry Christmas y'all!
That face says it all!

We are back in town from our time in Nebraska for Christmas.  We had a fantastic time with our family!  We spent day after day of relaxing quality time.   I cried for a half an hour on the way home because I was already missing everyone.  I will post some pictures now and more later.

3 comments:

The Reynolds Family said...

Love the Yo what up??? pictures!!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Glad you guys are back safely and that you had such a wonderful time. Sorry that it was hard to leave....at least they are all not too far away.

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. What was the present Cooper was so excited about?