Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our First Big Snow



We had our first snow in Fort Collins!  It started snowing yesterday and is still coming down.  It is a beautiful snow and it just makes me happy.  Sorry, Amy and Megan, I know that snow isn't your favorite.  The kids went nuts this morning, putting on snow gear and playing until the last second before we had to leave for school.  I think that I can get ready for Christmas now that we have our own winter wonderland!

3 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

It is pretty....for about 5 minutes :)

The Reynolds Family said...

I agree!!!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I am somewhere between Amy Jo and the snow wimps:-) You guys got a lot more snow than us. I think it was too cold today to have much fun. Did your mom ever wrap your shoe or boots in bread bags? I just thought of that and I am now dying laughing......on that note.