Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lauren is 11!

Lauren and her fabulous Coldstone cake!
Tyler, Coop, Lauren and Breken
The Birthday Girl!
The Green Team
The Orange Team
A cute group of young ladies!
The Top Chef!

I really don't like chatting about my babies growing up, but they are, so I have to! Lauren had a great birthday month! We celebrated her actual birthday in the mountains, which is her favorite place to be. We stayed in Keystone for a few days and then spent her birthday with our friends, the Jennings, in Breckenridge. It was a great way to spend the last week of break and Lauren's birthday. We had her party a few weeks later at Foodies, which is a great new establishment that teaches the kids to cook. She picked an Iron Chef party and it was a blast! The girls cooked and giggled and just plain had fun! She had a great birthday and I'm trying to enjoy her growing up even though I wish she would slow down!

No comments: