Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cooper is EIGHT!

Swing a club is one of Coop's favorite activities!
Coach Matt and Cooper! He loves coach Matt!
Matt giving the group a little lesson.
This picture cracks me up because they look like an old couple having a chat!
Lauren was part of the fun!
Birthday breakfast on the special plate!
All the crew except for Jackson!
Cooper, Tyler, Jake
Allie and Danny
A hamburger cake! Coop wanted to trick everyone and serve "burgers" and fries!

I can't believe it, but Cooper is eight! It doesn't seem like he should be, but he is! He had a fantastic birthday. It started with his favorite breakfast of cinnamon pop opens, a golf birthday party along with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Scott surprising him, a soccer game and dinner at Enzios! A full but very fun day!

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I can't believe that he is 8. That's so, so sad :(. I can still remember how super cute you were pregnant w/ him...scrapbooking in my basement..