
Ready to go!

I think she looks like a little Shirley Temple!

Coop and Mom!

A beautiful pair!

The sweet little girls!
It seems like it was just yesterday that Kelley took Lauren to her first father/daughter dance! I can hardly believe that she is ten and has been going since she was three! It is truly one of her very favorite activities of the year. A night out with her Daddy! This year they met up with the Reynolds crew and had dinner at Macaroni Grill and then on to the dance. They had a great time as always and Lauren couldn't quit smiling all night long! Cooper and I had a great night too! We went to P.F. Changs and Barnes and Noble! Cooper thanked me about a hundred times for taking him on a special date! I think that we get so busy that we forget how special these one on one times are for the kids. I'm going to try to plan more of them in the future!
1 comment:
She's just beautiful! I love how you made it such a great night for everyone!
Why oh why haven't we started this tradition in our house yet? I guess Daddy will have to be shared since there's TWO girls here.
Post a Comment