Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lauren is 10!

Baked peach french toast with caramel sauce on the special birthday prayer plate!
Her new birthday outfit from Cooper!
Lauren and her girlfriends! Kayla, Lauren, Sidney, Myah, Taryn and Breken.
Dinner was the entertainment!
Black and White birthday cake from Whole Foods!
Lots of excitement after dinner!
This is how Brady and Lauren chilled out after dinner!
Can't forget Cooper! He chose to celebrate with his sister even when a friend asked him to play! What a sweet brother!

Lauren turned ten on Friday! I can't believe that she is TEN. It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital yesterday. She had a great birthday. This was the first year that all the celebrating took place on her birthday and she said that it was the best birthday ever. Uncle Sean came to visit on Thursday and was able to have a yummy birthday breakfast with her, they went to the symphony at school for a field trip, I took her pizza for lunch, she had Nutty Bars for snack at school with her classmates and then we took five of her friends to East Moon for Japanese that night, came home and played Just Dance 2! It was a super fun day and the next day she and I had an entire day of Mommy and Daughter shopping. The cutest birthday quote was when I told her that she still had more presents coming in the mail and she said, "I don't need any presents, all the birthday calls and hanging out with my friends made it perfect!" It was a great birthday weekend. I only wish that she would slow down on the growing up just a little bit!

No comments: