Tuesday, August 10, 2010

AJ Turns 37



Well, it is hard to believe that there needs to be 37 candles on my cake, but it's true! I had a great birthday week celebrating with friends and family. The fun started on Monday when we biked to El Monte with the Jennings and Sayers. Tuesday was spent in Denver with my friend Dani shopping and having a yummy lunch. Wednesday was a re-coop day! Thursday was my actual birthday and it started with an early morning run, then we spent the afternoon with Julie bringing lunch to the pool. The Jennings joined us and we stayed at the pool all day! That night we went to dinner at Inca and Kelley cooked up a birthday cake surprise that night. All I asked Kelley for was a chocolate cake from Gateaux in Denver. When we came home from dinner he had a beautiful little key lime pie waiting. I was a bit bummed, but trying not to show it. A few minutes later my trainer and his girlfriend showed up at our door with my chocolate cake! Kelley loves surprising me and I still love all his surprises! We headed to Imperial on Friday and had my favorite dinner and more chocolate cake at Mom's. It was a great week thanks to my fantastic family and friends! Each year just keeps getting better! Bring on the candles!

1 comment:

Toni said...

AWESOME! You do know how to celebrate!