Saturday, June 12, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Grandma, Lindsay and Lauren
Hanging at the lake!
My sweet nephews!
Happy 7th Cooper!
Cousins!

This year we headed to Imperial for Memorial Weekend and had a blast! My Aunt Sandy, Uncle Fred, and my cousins, Lindsay and Stephanie were in town for the weekend. It was a packed but yet relaxing weekend. We celebrated my Grandma June's birthday while we were there, had a girl's day at the lake, a fun family day at the lake with my Brother and his family, celebrated Cooper's birthday, went to a really fun pre-dance party and dance and walked a ton with my Mom! I don't think that we could have fit more in if we tried, but it was all relaxing and fun! I have a few pictures, but I was having so much fun that I didn't snap that many photos! Oh well, I plan on a repeat for next year!

No comments: