Thursday, May 6, 2010

Arizona



At the airport and ready to go!
Olivia, Lucy, Cooper and Lauren
Playing cards in the cabana.
Fun in the pool with Daddy.

This is what happens to little boys who swim for hours and hours!
Dinner at Oregano's. Our favorite pizza place.

At Oregano's they give the kids dough to play with while they wait!

Coop lived in the water while we were there.
All of the kids!
Our one family photo.
The adults sat at one table and they put the kids across the aisle with another server! Kelley warmed that they weren't good tippers!

Well, I am a a bit behind on my blogging, but I am going to catch up! The kids informed me that I hadn't posted and they were tired of looking at the same pictures. We went to Arizona in mid April for a little bit of sun. It was a great time. Our friends, the Swans, joined us and we had a blast. The boys golfed and the girls hung out by the pool. The kids loved having friends to play with and I enjoyed looking at magazines with Julie by the pool. Kelley was thrilled to have a golfing partner. It worked out great and we're hoping to do it again next year! A new highlight for me this year was hiking! Julie and I hiked straight up this beautiful mountain. It was a great workout and an amazing view! We're all counting down until our next visit.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Well, your family certainly knows how to have fun! What a great trip! And how CUTE are you and Lauren in your bikinis and hats??? Adorable!