Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun in Nebraska

Both kids had fun helping with Evan!


Coop, Lauren and Grandpa Jim
Cooper, Grandma Leah, and Lauren
This is the only picture that I could get of Colin! He is a mover and shaker!

After our ski trip we had a few days at home and then headed to Nebraska for a visit. It was a really nice time and we were able to see lots of family. Willy and I headed to Indianola to visit Grandma Leah and Grandpa Jim and to enjoy some Rocket Pizza. It was really nice visiting with them. I took all four great-grandkids to visit Grandma June a few times and she really enjoyed seeing the little ones. The days went fast and we ate great food and played with all of Mom's cute little daycare kids. She has a really young bunch and Lauren was in heaven playing Mommy. I don't have very many pictures because we really never slowed down long enough to take any. Mom, who is the photo taker, was sick with the flu one day and I think that slowed the picture taking down a bit too! Fun was had by all and then we headed back home and Uncle Sean came for a quick visit. The spring break week went really fast, but we had a ton of fun!

No comments: