We just returned late last night from a really relaxing trip to Scottsdale! The most amazing part was that I didn't freak out at all getting ready for this trip. I am usually a mess by the time we leave for a trip, but this time I was as calm as calm could be. I flew with the kids on Wednesday and we met Kelley at the airport. He flew in early Monday morning for business. The rest of the trip took the same pace, all relaxing and no worries at all. We stayed at the same place we stayed last March. We had the room next to the room we had last time! I think that we are creatures of habit! We played at the pool and ate a ton of really great food! We are happy to be home, but can't wait for our next Arizona adventure.
Beauty Round-Up | Beauty Found May 2026
2 months ago
1 comment:
Awww...pure heaven. I hope that you are planning to keep this as a family tradition :). It's so much fun!!!
Post a Comment