Monday, April 27, 2009

Ram Jam

The kids with Cam the Ram.
Getting ready for some fun.
       Free t-shirts to and a Cam T. Ram autograph!

What a cute bunch!
Football obstacle, Cooper's favorite.
Starter blocks, look at that determined look.
       Lauren and the cheerleaders.

I'm so behind on posting, but last week we headed to the Ram Jam with our friends, the Reynolds.  We have never been and Kelley was out of town, but we decided to give it a try.  Both kids had a blast playing all of the games, but Cooper really loved every minute of it.  He was cracking us all up.  He would run the race and say, "I want to do it again!"  

2 comments:

Toni said...

We LOVE RamJam and are soooo sad we had to miss this year. Rookie baseball schedule is quite demanding... hopefully next year it will fit our schedule better.

Maybe Cooper and Diego will play football together some day- plan on him going to FCHS or maybe they can play at CSU!!!!! HA!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I thought Cooper was getting a back rub from the ram...creepy...until I read that he was getting an autograph...I am still laughing....