Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Guess Who?





Can you guess who these cute little pop stars are?  Hanna and Lilly, of course.  Kayla spent the night while Cooper and Allie had their teacher tuck in.  The girls had a ton of fun!  They played Hanna, ate their favorite foods and got fish pedicures done by ME.  I have to say that I am getting better.  They ranked me third on the pedicure list.  First was Amy Reynolds, then Nice Nails and then me.  They said that I might be second after this pedicure.  They are so funny.  We all had a blast!




2 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I don't even know who Lilly is! Nice job on the nails #3!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Wow! You are good at it. You were so meant to be a mom to a little girl....she is so lucky to have you. BTW, do you get the catalog Chasing Fireflies? There are these super cute t shirts in there that say "best friends". I thought of your girls immediately.